Food Safety Training at Al Jadeed
This training was designed to enable managers identify practices that could lead to problems and carry out internal inspections of their premises in order to take appropriate corrective actions. It will provide Person in Charge with the knowledge to:
- Develop and implement policies and procedures to prevent food borne illnesses.
- Ensure that all employees are fully trained before they start to work.
- Monitor employee activities to ensure compliance with food safety regulations especially during receiving, preparation, display and storage of high-risk foods.
- Follow-up food inspections conducted by the Food Control Department, take corrective and preventive actions when necessary.
- Conduct in—house self—inspections of daily operations periodically to ensure that food safety policies and procedures are followed.